The museum exposition is closed until 15 October.
Between 1917 and 1918 the Lithuanian Council held its sittings here and the Act of Independence of Lithuania was signed here on 16 February 1918. In order to commemorate this significant event, a memorial room has been established with an exposition of various items that belonged to signatories who later served as diplomats. In 2003, a commemorative room dedicated to Dr. Jonas Basanavičius was opened here.
The exposition of the Signatories’ House presents the history of the national revival of the beginning of the 20th century and the restoration of modern Lithuania in 1918.