Siekdami užtikrinti efektyvesnį interneto svetainės veikimą, naudojame slapukus. Tęsdami naršymą interneto svetainėje sutinkate, kad Jūsų kompiuteryje būtų įrašomi slapukai.

Russian Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas

+370 5 261 8559
Didžioji g. 12

Russian Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas

Grand Hetman of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania (LDK) Constantine Astrozhski built this sanctuary in 1514. In the 18th century the Gothic Orhtodox Church was damaged by fire, and thus, restored in the late Baroque style. Later, by order of General Governor Muravyov, the Orthodox Church was remodelled in the Russian Byzantine style (a marble board in the wall of the chapel is dedicated to Muravyov). Notwithstanding the changes, a number of Gothic elements remained in the facade and interior.