Vilnius – the city born from the legend of Iron Wolf, famous for unique variety of architectural heritage and European capital of culture in 2009, invites you to take part in a walking tour around the Old Town of Vilnius, which was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Beginning – from the Cathedral Belfry
- Duration – 2 hours
- Number of participants – up to 30
- Information and tour booking:
- Tel. +370 5 253 2115
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cathedral, the Cathedral Square;
- Monument to Grand Duke Gediminas;
- Grand Dukes Palace, Lower Castle;
- Gediminas Tower of the Upper Castle;
- Presidential Palace;
- Vilnius University;
- Amber Museum – Gallery;
- St. Michael‘s Church;
- St. Anne‘s Church and Bernardines;
- Town Hall and Town Hall Square;
- St. Casimir‘s Church;
- Basilian Gates;
- Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit;
- St. Theresa‘s Church;
- Gates of Dawn.
Paid objects are not included in the tour.