1. The campaign starts on 5 November and ends on 21 November 2019.
2. The winner (chosen randomly) will be announced on 22 November 2019 on the Go Vilnius Facebook page.
3. The winner must get in touch with Go Vilnius via Facebook Messenger or the contact person (email@example.com) on 22 November 2019 to set the dates for their trip to Vilnius.
4. The trip to Vilnius must take place between 30 November and 30 December 2019, or 2 January and 31 January 2020.
5. You must be at least 20 years old to participate.
6. The prize is personal and may not be transferred or assigned to another party.
7. The prize cannot be exchanged for money.
8. You must have valid travel documents and are responsible for your own travel insurance.
9. The main prize includes:
– transport (flight, train or bus tickets) to Vilnius and back from the city of your choice. Both guests must fly out from the same city and must fly back to their city of departure.
– a three-night stay (including breakfast) for two people in a double or twin room at the hotel chosen with Christmas Guru chatbot.
– 3 vouchers for two people for dinner at the following restaurants: Ertlio Namas, SOMM, Panama Food Garden.
– 2 72-hour Vilnius Passes, which give users free entrance and many discounts to nearly 70 attractions in Vilnius and free access to public transport.
– a ride in a hot air balloon for two (weather conditions permitting).
– a free private Christmas tour for two around the Old Town and city centre.
– free entrance to MO Museum for two.
– flight/train/bus tickets, accommodation, restaurants and the hot air balloon ride are subject to availability.
1. This contest is open to all Facebook users living in Germany, the United Kingdom, Israel, Italy or Poland.
2. Go Vilnius employees, their immediate family members, advertising agencies, advisors, franchisees, suppliers and any other individuals who are directly involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the draw are not eligible for the contest.
1. To enter, participants must answer the questions posed by the Go Vilnius Facebook Chatbot.
2. One participant who engaged with the chatbot will be randomly selected. Further communication regarding the collection of the product will be made via Facebook messenger.
3. Multiple entries are not allowed. Each user should post their answers only once.
4. Go Vilnius reserves the right to audit and ensure that the accounts/and friends’ accounts are legitimate. Any participant who generates multiple accounts for the purpose of gaining an unfair advantage in the Contest shall be disqualified. Go Vilnius reserves the absolute discretion to disqualify such participant(s). In cases of disputes, Go Vilnius‘ decision is final.
5. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations, and the decisions of the organiser.
6. Go Vilnius/affiliated unions/associations and its appointed Vendor may contact you via Facebook Message or email for matters relating to your participation in this Contest.
7. Once announced, the winner and their travel partner must respond with their personal contact information within 5 calendar days. Failure to do so will result in their prize being forfeited and offered to the next eligible participant.
8. Go Vilnius’ decision on all matters relating to this contest are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
9. Go Vilnius is not and shall not be held responsible for any technical malfunctions in connection to this Contest.
10. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to provide their personal contact information (Full Name, Residential Address and Email Address) for the purpose of processing and administering prize fulfilment matters for this Contest.
11. Participants’ personal contact information will be disclosed amongst Go Vilnius/affiliated unions/associations and its appointed Vendor for the purpose of processing the Contest prize.
For further assistance, contact Go Vilnius: firstname.lastname@example.org